Tuesday, January 27, 2015

25 Weeks Pregnant

Here we are week 25! I swear the days are just flying by. My favorite part of a new week is getting all the updates on my phone from the pregnancy apps. I love reading what is going on with my baby this week. This week she is the size of a cauliflower. WOW! Growing more fat and hair. Speaking of hair… I REALLY hope that old wives tale about having heartburn is true! They say.. if you have heartburn that means your baby is going to have lots of hair ;) 
Let me tell you… my heartburn has been BAD this week! I have NEVER had heartburn before in my life and since being pregnant..well lets just say I really feel for you all out there who get it on a regular basis. My love for buffalo chicken may have to be put on hold for a little while :( 

My cravings for cereal were out of control this week! I remember looking at Ryan one night and saying I really want some shredded wheat cereal. You know the kind with the white frosty sugary deliciousness smothered on top? haha yeah those! BUT I found a better alternative that satisfied my cravings just the same. Thank you Kashi cinnamon harvest! 
So good! 

If you follow me on Pinterest you have probably seen my nursery board and know I add a million things on there every day. This week I really focused on what we want to do for our little princess in her nursery. I am so excited about seeing our vision come to life! We wanted it soft and pink and girly! I love how many ideas Pinterest has and I have found so many cute Etsy shops that I can order from. I can't wait to show you guys her nursery when we have it all completed!
Some Pinterest inspiration :) 




How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds  
Maternity clothes? All about being comfortable these days :) 
Stretch marks? None.  
Sleep: Sleeping good. But I am tossing and turning a little more to try to get comfortable on my sides. I find myself wanting to really sleep on my back but I have been stacking pillows on each side of me so I keep on my sides :)
Best moment this week: Honestly the best moment was watching my stomach move around! This little girl loves to kick and kick hard! So its pretty entertaining to sit back and watch her go in there!
Miss Anything? You all know by this point I miss my blue cheese and deli subs:) But this week I was okay! 
Movement: Lots and lots AND LOTS of movement! She is the most active at night time and after I eat. 
Food cravings: Cereal!! Kashi Cinnamon Harvest… it is so good!! I could not wait to get a bowl of it in my stomach every day! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Heartburn and acid reflux yuck! 
Belly Button in or out? Im still counting it as in ;) it hasn't made it all the way out yet ha  
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Only moody when I get hungry. 
Looking forward to: Setting up the nursery. We plan on painting soon and her furniture will be here. I have been pinning to Pinterest like crazy lately and checking out some Etsy shops. I can't wait to have it all come together! I also really looking forward to our next doctors apt so we can see our little girl again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment