Friday, January 23, 2015

23 weeks pregnant

How far along? 23 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still rocking my mom jeans ;) I love how comfortable maternity jeans are! I also rock leggings a lot more these days. :) 
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Sleep is great! I have been making sure I really unwind before bed. limit my fluids and read and fall right asleep. Except when she is kicking me ;)  
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move. It was so weird but so amazing. Laying in bed feeling her kick and then seeing my stomach move around as she does. <3
Miss Anything? I am so ready for a nice cold deli sub from Publix. 
Movement: Oh yes! All the time. Doesn't this little girl ever sleep?!
Food cravings: Lots of fruit and taco salads again. There is just something about taco salads that make me happy :)   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL!!!! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: None really 
Belly Button in or out? In for now its really wanting to pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! 
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery. Found the PERFECT color and I cannot wait! This little girls room is going to be BEAUTIFUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment