Friday, January 23, 2015

22 weeks pregnant



How far along? 23 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Still around 10-11 pounds deepening on the day
Maternity clothes? Rocking those maternity clothes! I am still able to wear some of my leggings and baggier tops like the one in the picture above, which I love! 
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping good! I cut back my water intake about an hour before bed so I'm not up going to the bathroom all night.  
Best moment this week: Talking with family members about coming down when the baby is born. I am so excited for her to make her arrival and have everyone meet her!  
Miss Anything? Blue cheese… I really just want some this week! On wings, salads, right out of the carton, on a burger… mmm
Movement: Lots of movement! This ones active
Food cravings: Fruits! Fresh berries and bananas!!!! I can't get enough fruits 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL!!!! Yay for pink :) 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: A little back pain here and there. Mostly at night time trying to get comfortable. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Doing some shopping for our little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment