Friday, January 23, 2015

24 weeks pregnant

I cannot believe I am 24 weeks pregnant! The weeks are really flying by and before we know it our little princess is going to be here. I spend the days wondering what she is going to look like! It intrigues me so much. I do know she is going to have some very blonde hair :)
I have loved every minute of this week! I have been able to remain active and healthy during my pregnancy! I continue to workout every single day with The 21 Day Fix and making healthy choices when it comes to my meals. I am still drinking my Shakeology every day! It really helps me with my sweet tooth right now!



Some workouts from The 21 Day Fix :) 






We also did some shopping this week! It was exhausting but so much fun! We ordered all her nursery furniture and picked out bedding. I cannot wait to show you guys what we have planned for her room! AHHHH I get so excited just writing about it! I will tell you its going to be PINK!!! I know it will become my favorite spot in the house <3






This week I feel like I started to POP! I just woke up one morning and my belly was BAM! I am loving it though! I really do love watching my stomach start to pop out and knowing my little one is growing stronger and bigger every day. I just sit back at times and realize… wow! I am growing this little person inside of me. This tiny little human being is going to look like me and my husband! Its crazy to think about! There is something so beautiful about pregnancy!

As I grow.. so does my closet ;) I love that I get to go shopping for some new pieces but I have been trying to pick pieces out that I already have that I can rock during pregnancy too! Maternity clothes can add up FAST! And they get expensive! I have invested in a few pair of nice jeans and tops but I still want to wear some of my clothes I have!
So… I just decided to shop in my own closet and piece together outfits with clothing I have in there!
For example.. the dress I am wearing in my 24 week picture below was one I have had in my closet for a while but I can still wear it so why not?! :) It's kinda fun shopping in your own closet :)








Hello 24 weeks and round belly :) <3
How far along? 24 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds :) Up another pound yay!! The doctor told me I am right where I should be with my weight gain and I am doing good!   
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! But still finding some pieces in my closet that I can wear. 
Stretch marks? None.  
Sleep: Sleeping great! It takes me a little longer to get comfortable and find a position from stuffing pillows here and there but once I do I am sound asleep :) 
Best moment this week: My doctors appointment! Getting to hear our babies strong heartbeat is always awesome! I love getting to chat with my doctors. My doctors office is just so great! The whole staff makes me feel confident and comfortable .
Miss Anything? A lot this week! Blue cheese ( I know, I know! Its ridiculous isn't it?! ;) ), wine… I would love a nice glass of moscato, a sub from publix, SUSHI!!! Don't worry.. Ryan and I have it all worked out that he will be bringing me all of these things after our little girl is here <3 
Movement: Always movement! Its the best feeling ever! I love being able to see her pop up here and there. Having my stomach move around is still weird and still taking some getting used to it but it is pretty neat! 
Food cravings: Fruits still. I am loving my berries and apples! And hot sauce! But only Franks because Franks hot sauce is the best ;) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL!!!! :) :) 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Hello heartburn! Im glad you made a comeback this week! :) Nothing a little coconut water can't fix though ;) 
Belly Button in or out? It's still in! But it wants to become an outie. It looks so funny right now!!  
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am always happy! 
Looking forward to: The nursery furniture getting here and getting her room all set up!! AHHH I am pinterest all hours of the day and night pinning ideas and planning out where things will go. Her room is going to be so much fun to put together and decorate! I can't wait to see our vision for her nursery come together! And I can't wait to share it with you guys <3 <3 












No comments:

Post a Comment