Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

Oh yummy get in my tummy! Since becoming pregnant I have been craving french toast and blueberry waffles from time to time. One morning I had to get a little extra creative because I had no waffles, no waffle maker, and no big fluffy bread for french toast. But sitting in my fridge was some Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread so out it came and my creative juices started flowing and a new recipe made its way into my kitchen for mornings :) Not only is it super yummy but its a healthier option as well!

 AHHH… my delicious, amazing, mouth watering masterpiece!!!!! 


Ingredients? Simple! 
-Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread
-Almond milk 
-Eggs
-Greek Yogurt
-Honey 
-Fruit of your choice ( I love using blueberries, but I have done it with bananas as well) 


With this recipe I didn't measure anything because I was just throwing together what sounded good! So just eyeball what looks right ;) 
  • Whisk together your eggs and almond milk first to dip your bread in. 
  • Place your dipped bread in a frying pan and give it a nice brown on both sides. 
  • Mix together your greek yogurt with honey. Add as much as you like depending on how sweet you want it. Spread on top of your bread. 
  • Top with your blueberries
  • ENJOY :) :) :) 


Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think! If you have any other yummy french toast recipes please share! I am always looking for new, delicious breakfast ideas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment