Monday, December 22, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 19 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Still at 8 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? None! BUTTT I have been living in my leggings and my jeans are getting wayyy to tight so it will be time for some shopping for some pants at least! I just want to be comfortable! 
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep: Sleep was terrible this week! I have started having a little back pain and can't seem to get comfortable at night. I toss and turn and I am up all night. 
Best moment this week: Visiting family and being able to spend time with our beautiful little niece! We were able to drive up and visit her in the hospital and help out. It made things more realistic for us and even more exciting! We can't wait for our little girls arrival! 
Miss Anything? I really just want a nice cold deli sub that's all...
Movement: Oh yes! I have definitely been feeling our little princess kick! Small little flutters and at times it feels like waves in my stomach. She's doing some summersaults or some kind of tumbling in there :) Every time I try to get Ryan to feel it's like she stops and he can't feel anything. It's pretty funny! 
Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Just a little back pain! 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy! 
Looking forward to: Seeing our little girl next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment