Monday, December 22, 2014

18 Weeks Pregnant

I am behind on my posting I know! BUT I have a good reason!!! Let me take a minute to just brag a little… my beautiful little niece was born a week early and Ryan and I dropped everything to drive up and meet her. We spend a week with family visiting and loving every minute of it! She is the cutest thing ever and I can't wait until we can see her again and hopefully one day be closer so her and little baby P can grow up together and get in all sorts of trouble together ;)

So here we are at 18 weeks! It was a great week for me! I still have tons of energy and getting lots done. I have still had a little heartburn but coconut water has been doing the trick for me. And I am still wanting those cheese and mustard sandwiches AND raisin bran cereal…YES! SO GOOD!

How far along? 18 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Right around 8 pounds total so far
Maternity clothes? Still none, still able to get into my jeans! I did recently buy a belly band so I can continue wearing my regular jeans when the time comes too :) 
Stretch marks? None. Putting on that lotion morning and night.
Sleep: Sleep has been good! Still waking up a couple times but getting a good nights rest. 
Best moment this week: Doing more shopping for the little princess. It is so much fun! 
Miss Anything? I am getting over missing things at this point just have to suck it up for a little bit longer :) 
Movement: YES!! I have been feeling some weird things going on in my stomach! Its the strangest feeling and so hard to describe. It feels like little popping and bubbles. I feel it the most at night when I am relaxed and just laying there reading. 
Food cravings: MUSTARD!!!! Oh my gosh mustard is so delicious! I am talking about a lot of mustard here! And I have been wanting raisin bran cereal as well! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Just a little heartburn
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy happy! 
Looking forward to: Our next apt for our ultrasound. Can't wait to see how much this little girl has grown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment