Sunday, November 30, 2014

17 Weeks Pregnant

Another week down! WOW! Where is the time going? This week was so busy for us with Thanksgiving and family in town visiting. It has been non stop fun.

I was welcomed with something I have NEVER experienced before this week…. HEARTBURN! Oh my goodness! That stuff is no joke and NO FUN! It seemed like no matter what I was eating I was getting it! The first night I got it I was laying in bed and just felt this disgusting burn rising in my chest and throat. I started researching ways I could get rid of it naturally and found my solution! Coconut water!! Oh yes! Instant, soothing relief! I always have coconut water in my fridge so down it went!


I have also had more of a sweet tooth this week! It came out of no where. AHHHH!!! It has been so hard to keep my sweet tooth in check but I am trying! I find I do better if I have my Shakeology first thing in the morning. Apples with peanut butter have been my go to treat and Pinterest is helping me come up with some creative snack ideas to keep it in check too. And let's just be honest for a minute… food tastes AMAZING these days. I can't get enough of it :) I won't even tell you how much I had to eat on Thanksgiving :) :) 
I will just show you…. ;) 



The baby really enjoyed some turkey, stuffing and apple pie ;) 




I am keeping up with my workouts and continuing to do Chalean Extreme. I try to workout 6 days a week and I am incorporating prenatal yoga in too. The yoga has been AMAZING for my sore muscles and it really helps get a good stretch in! Not to mention it is seriously relaxing! I have never been one for yoga but I find it so comforting some mornings. It's my quiet time <3 





How far along? 17 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Still none yet! I did do some shopping and on black friday for some super cute tops that I am sure I will be wearing soon :) 
Stretch marks? None! YAY!!! 
Sleep: I slept reallyyyyy good this week! Im not sure if it was a mixture of all the food I indulged in and constantly on the go or what but I slept hard and great! Still had some super weird dreams! 
Best moment this week: Having my grandma in town and doing some shopping with her :) We had so much fun picking out some cute outfits for little baby P. She is going to be well dressed! Little girl clothes are so much fun!!!!
Miss Anything? No… 
Movement: No movement yet. 
Food cravings: SWEETS! It was so bad this week! I wanted chocolate and sugar like I have never wanted it before. Salty, sweet, chocolatey whatever I can get my hands on. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Still a girl :) 
Labor Signs: No, no cook a little longer baby ;)
Symptoms: No symptoms this week..
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all the time. I can't help it :) 
Looking forward to: Our appointment in a week, so we can see our little girl again <3 I can't wait to see how much she has grown




Her closet is filling up fast! She is one loved little baby <3 <3 <3 







Enjoying a beautiful sunset with my grandma. She is so excited to become a great grandma! 



Thanks for reading and continue to check back for weekly updates :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment