Monday, November 24, 2014

16 Weeks Pregnant

OH MY OH MY!!! The time is flying by! 16 weeks! It feels like just yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant. I was told by a lot of people that it goes by so fast and they were right! I have enjoyed every single moment of my pregnancy so far! I have had so much energy lately so my house is staying super clean and I am constantly trying to find something to do. A new project, crafts, getting little baby p's room ready :)


I am starting to get a little bit of a belly <3 It likes to pop out somedays and other days its like its not there at all. I can't wait until I have a nice big round belly!


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Still no maternity clothes! Still in my regular jeans. They are beginning to fit tighter but I can still get them on :) 
Stretch marks? Lotion morning and night and no signs of stretch marks yet! 
Sleep: Starting to sleep better! I try not to drink so much water at night before bed because when I do I have to wake up and pee a million times. And I am starting to have some WEIRD vivid dreams. I can't help but laugh at some of the things I am dreaming!
Best moment this week: Looking at baby stuff :) Its all so cute! 
Miss Anything? Not really.. getting over my NEED for bleu cheese haha 
Movement: None yet, but the doctor told me to expect to feel something in the next couple weeks so I can't wait for that!
Food cravings: ahhh cheese and mustard sandwiches!!!! WHAT? haha so weird but oh so so so good :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 
Gender: Still a little mini me my little princess <3
Labor Signs: Oh no
Symptoms: Crazy energy if that counts as a symptom? ha 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: SUPER happy :) 
Looking forward to: Our next appointment for our ultrasound so we can see how much baby girl has grown :) Can't wait to see her again <3 





I really have had an amazing pregnancy so far. I had no morning sickness, I did have a couple days of nausea early in. I am doing my best to eat healthy (minus all those cravings I just can't help sometimes). and continue with my workouts at home. I made a promise to myself that I would remain healthy and fit during my pregnancy and I am doing my best to make sure that happens :) 


A little video of me doing Chalean Extreme. I have been doing this program with no problems. There are some moves I have to modify at times and I make sure I listen to my body and stop and rest when I need to. 


I also ordered this program to try as well. I heard prenatal yoga is great so I will keep you updated and let you know what I think :) 





Thanks for visiting and please check back! I will be updating every week on this amazing journey <3 <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment