Sunday, June 29, 2014

The best way to make your Shakeology.




One question I get asked a lot is how to make your Shakeology. Now there are a TON of recipes out there and everyone prefers theirs a little different. I have my go to way for my Shakeology and for me personally, it's the only way.
When I made my very first Shakeology ever I had a hard time getting it down. It was thick and it was almost like cake batter to me. It took me a few times to get it just right.!
So I wanted to share with you guys my favorite way to make mine in case you are having a hard time getting it to your liking!

Rule # 1: You MUST blend your Shakelogy. Blending it makes it soooo much better! I don't mind mine shaken with a little ice and water but blending is a must!
So get your blender out and get ready for the most delicious, smooth, creamy shake!
You will need:
-Shakeology
-Almond milk
-Bananas ( I prefer mine frozen. I just peel, break them in half and stick them in the freezer)
-Peanut butter
-8 ice cubes
-water


I prefer Vegan Chocolate and Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology but this recipe will work with any flavor! Trust me... I have tried it on all of them ;)
Just add everything into the blender, mix and enjoy :) :)


There are so many recipes out there that you can try. When you order your Shakeology it comes with a recipe chart that gives you TONS of options! So you can try something new every day!


If you have a favorite recipe I want to hear it! Post below and let's share :)






No comments:

Post a Comment