Sunday, June 29, 2014

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Review

Okay ladies listen up because I have a little secret to share with you! It's magic in the form of a small tube and goes by the name of Bye Bye Under Eye.
This concealer from It Cosmetics is the most amazing stuff I come across! I am one who gets circles under my eyes.... you know the dark kind that leave you feeling like crap?? The kind that always make your friends ask you if you are tired or ask you if you got enough sleep last night?? Yeah... those kind. For me, it doesn't matter how much sleep I got or how well rested I am. Those circles are just there.
I have tried many different kinds of concealers and while they all do the job and help... they just don't work like this stuff here. This stuff lasts ALL DAY LONG. And it acts almost like an eraser! As you apply those dark areas and imperfections just disappear right before your eyes. I have also used this for small blemishes on my cheeks and it hides everything!

Just be careful because it is thick and a little goes a long way. So you only need a small amount!

What I also love about this is it doesn't make me break out. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of things will make me break out but not this stuff!

You can find this and It Cosmetics whole line at Ulta (the most amazing place for makeup and beauty products). This store is seriously the best place to shop. 
Do you have a favorite concealer you can't live without? Have you tried this one before? I want to know! I am always looking for new products to try! Post below and let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment