Friday, February 27, 2015

27 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 14 pounds now! Little girl is growing :) 
Maternity clothes? Yes! Loving how comfortable they are and how cute some of them are :) 
Stretch marks? None.  
Sleep: Sleep is so-so. It takes me a while to get comfy and I sleep with more pillows. I toss and turn more at night trying to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Working on the nursery! We are waiting on a couple more things to arrive but getting it organized and put together is so much fun! So much pink!!
Miss Anything? Not missing anything. Having some food aversions though.
Movement: She likes to move around a lot :) 
Food cravings:LOTS of fresh fruit and veggies and super ice cold water. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick or queasy but I just don't want meat these days. 
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Ummforgetfulness! haha I found myself putting silverware in the fridge along with pepper one day. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in! But it will definitely be popping out!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Only moody when I don't get enough sleep 
Looking forward to: Our next Doctors Apt so we can see our little girl again. I will have to do my glucose test then so I am sure she will be nice and hyper from all the sugar :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment